NDU Direct Entry and Pre-Degree/Basic To Degree Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session is out, see deatails below.
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, has released the list of Direct Entry Candidates offered admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session as well as Pre-degree and Basic Studies candidates successfully admitted into the university’s degree programmes.
How to Check NDU Direct Entry Admission List.
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on “DIRECT ENTRY/PREDEGREE/BASIC” link in the menu.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number where required.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU Direct Entry admission list.