Are you an International Student? Are you willing to study for a degree program in USA?
The Gordon College – USA is offering the Merit-Based Scholarships to applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. Gordon awards merit-based scholarships based on academic achievement and excellence. These can be renewed annually, as long as you consistently meet grade point average (GPA) requirements.
- Early Action Deadline: December 1.
- Regular Decision I – Deadline: February 1.
- Regular Decision II – Deadline: March 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: $11,000 and $ 7,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have to enrol in a bachelors degree coursework at the college
- Applicants have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores
- Applicants have to meet with the admission requirements of the college
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college by using the registration form and also fill the international student finance form
Applicants Must attach your academic reference, official academic records and copy of passport and email it to [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information