Are you an International student who needs financial help in studying for a degree program in UK? The Norwich Business School (NBS) of University of East Anglia is offering the Open World Scholarships to Outstanding Individuals who are willing to acquire a degree at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to email@example.com by the 31 May 2020 answering the following question:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
Visit The Official Website For More Information