The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities, to support students from developing commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate Masters course.
The scholarship covers:
- tuition fees
- maintenance/ living cost stipend
- return flights
- thesis grant
- study travel grant (if applicable)
- one-off arrival allowance
Applications Deadline: 18 December 2019
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Type: Postgraduate coursework
Eligible Field Of Study:
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
How To Apply: Applicants need to first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the eligible courses. In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an offer of a place at Stirling. We would recommend applying to Stirling well in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.
Applicants must then submit a separate application using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS) between 6 November 2019 and 4pm, 18 December 2019.
Visit The Official Website For More Information