ABU 3rd Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the school are hereby advised to proceed to check their admission status on the school’s website. Please check below for steps to check ABU Admission List for 2019/2020 session.
How To Check ABU Admission List
- Candidates are to go to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Search” and proceed to view your admission status.
Please Note: Successful candidates will report to the school on 6th January 2020 for the collection of their admission letters at A.B.U convocation square (main campus) at 9:00am daily. You are to come along with original credentials and scratch card(s) of your respective O-levels result for screening.
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to upload their O’level results and ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
1) The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
2) Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!