Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Acceptance fee payment details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. All the newly admitted candidates are required to proceed to JAMB CAPS and accept their admission.
Afterwards, proceed to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) for Degree and Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only for NCE Candidates.
Click Here to login to your ACEONDO portal for payment. Nobody should pay through any consultant/agent or firm as the College did not have designated agents, consultant or firms on admission or payments.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Click on Make Payment
FOR BANK PAYMENT:
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Closing date for payment of the acceptance fee will be announced at a later date. Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date would have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on waiting list.