Candidates seeking admission into LASU Part-Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus should visit www.lasu.edu.ng/portal for full details and admission requirements for the individual programme.
2. Business Administration
3. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Computer Science
7. Agriculture Science
8. History and International Studies
9. Political Science
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please visit www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make e-payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to access the application form.
You are required to fill the form, upload credentials and submit the form online, after which you will be invited for screening if qualified.
- Open the Online Sandwich/Certificate/Part-Time Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus drop-down and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Sandwich/Certificate/Part-Time Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
An Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) and Medical Fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) must be paid immediately.
The closing date for the application form is six  weeks from the date of this publication.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
Prospective Candidates are hereby requested to visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng for details on the programme.
AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka, mnim.
Registrar and Secretary to Council