MAPOLY 2nd ND admission list for the 2019/2020 session (Full-time/Part-time) has been released, Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma programme of the polytechnic for the 2019/2020 session are to proceed to check their admission status. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check the list.
How to Check MAPOLY ND Admission List
Candidates are to visit the MAPOLY ND admission portal at http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login
- Enter your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Log In’ to access your Mapoly ND admission status.
Admitted ND candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
- Candidates offered provisional admission on the respective lists, have till 25th November 2019 to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00) only.
- After payment of Acceptance fee, Print out receipt and clearance form from the portal
- Proceed to your school office, HOD and Admission officer for the signing of the Clearance form
- Print out both JAMB and MAPOLY Admission letters
- Proceed to pay school fees
Congratulations to all the newly admitted HND candidates.