Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) one-year Remedial Arts and Science programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NAUB Remedial Admission Requirements.
To gain Admission into the NAUB Remedial programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC / NECO / NABTED or its equivalents in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Remedial Admission Form.
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR REMEDIAL.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your programme type
- Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
These exercises must be completed between 13th September, to 13th October, 2019.