The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of the 2019 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination.
The acting registrar, Abubakar Gana, announced the release at the council headquarters in Minna on Tuesday.
He said 71 per cent of the candidates obtained five credits including English and mathematics.
The SSCE is conducted for candidates in their final year (SS111). NECO examines students in 76 subjects, cross-cutting core subjects, humanities, business studies, and trade/entrepreneurship.
Candidates must offer the four cross-cutting compulsory subjects, three to four subjects from their area of specialisation and one elective outside their field provided the number of subjects is not more than nine.
Check Your NECO Result.
To be able to check your result, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token. Then after, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.