The list has been made available both on the school portal and on the JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check YSU Admission List
To access a copy of the list from the school’s portal, check the attached PDF Document below. You can view this directly or download on any device that reads PDF documents,
Candidates are also advised to do the following;
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.